While I was working from my office/bedroom/bathroom, I made a list of self-care rituals I’ve been practicing while working from home during COVID. I’m a visual person and had to see if I could modify anything. Here’s what I have so far:
- Following a vague sleeping schedule during the week
- Daily journaling: whether you have a prompt or not, it’s a good idea to put all of your thoughts somewhere else
- How many times can I mention meditation? Take a shot every time I say “meditation”
- Sometimes I will stand outside to prevent rickets
- Keeping in contact with my friends (all three of them) on a weekly basis to check in
What are some of your self-care rituals? Does anyone else howl at the new moon or is it just me?